Contracting Expertise For Better Business Outcomes
When your private or public-sector business needs help structuring, negotiating or papering a business transaction, Patry Law has the experience and expertise to help.
Whether it is a complex technology acquisition, the outsourcing of a major business function, the licensing of key technology assets or a strategic teaming agreement, get expert advice to move your business forward.
Patry Law assists with all types of commercial contracts such as:
- Domestic and international purchase or sale agreements
- Software licensing and support agreements (i.e. SaaS)
- Equipment and systems purchase or sale, development, maintenance and support agreements
- Resale and distribution agreements
- Teaming and collaboration agreements
- Inventory stocking agreements
- Outsourcing agreements (i.e. manufacturing, services)
- Intellectual property licensing agreements
- Beta testing agreements
- Confidentiality and nondisclosure agreements
- Settlement and release agreements
- Lease agreements
- Professional and non-professional services agreements
Services range from advising on business terms, helping structure an appropriate agreement, assisting with business negotiations or assisting with dispute and litigation management. Let Patry Law guide you through the contracting process so you can achieve the best possible outcome for your business.